When extra workload is needed.
The 1000 XXL is the latest addition to Handicare’s comprehensive range of straight stairlifts: by increasing the size of our range we are able to serve a wider range of our clients than ever before. The 1000 range continues to be a favourite for many, thanks not only to its superb seating system but also to its super slimline anodised hidden rack track that maximises clear space on the stairs.
All our stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
In addition to the features and benefits which are known from the 1000 Series the XXL offers you the following extra benefits:
- An additional 40kg meaning you can confidently accommodate users up to 200kg.
- The safe working load of 200kg is currently the highest available in the market.
- Double arm spacers - increases the width between the arms of the Smart Seat from 550mm to 637mm.
- XXL velcro belt - this extra extra long black belt has velcro on either end to hold it firmly in place (1100 mm. longer than the standard velcro belt).
- Extended seat base as standard - extends the Smart Seat depth from 360 mm to 425 mm.
- Powered swivel as standard - this makes turning the stairlift seat to get in and out on the landing as easy as possible.
Other Straight Stairlifts
Handicare's all new friction drive stairlift - our smoothest ever solution for straight stairsView Handicare 1100
A safe, stylish and reliable way of overcoming the problem of getting up and down the stairs.View Simplicity 950+
A safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing up your straight stairs.View Simplicity 950
The narrowest straight stairlift track on the market which can also be installed outdoors.View 1000
A fully waterproofed stairlift for straight runs of stairs outside.View 1000 Outdoor