If you do not require a powered swivel, and you have a straight staircase, the Simplicity offers you a safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing your stairs - with guaranteed buy back available.
- The upholstery is available in sand coloured wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated as standard.
- Clip seat belt as standard.
- Delivered with a manual hinge or Slide Track if required.
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Standard features include:
- Sand coloured wipe clean upholstery
- Battery back up, helpful in the event of a power cut
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Folds up to leave the staircase free for other users
- Seat belt, press and click
- Two remote controls, for top and bottom
- Chunky, easy to use operating toggle
- Maximum user weight of 22 stone
- Swivel Seat
- Remote Controls
- Up to 5 metre track
Additional options (when required):
- Manual hinged track
- 5 metre to 7 metre track
- Zero Intrusion Kit (top of stairs)
- Powered footplate (Simplicity L)
- Short Arm (for narrow stairs)
- Extended Seat Post (for tall users)
Other Straight Stairlifts
Handicare's all new friction drive stairlift - our smoothest ever ride for all straight staircasesView The Handicare 1100
A safe, stylish and reliable way of overcoming the problem of getting up and down the stairs.View Simplicity 950+
A fully waterproofed stairlift for straight runs of stairs outside.View The Handicare 1000 Outdoor