If you do not require a powered swivel, and you have a straight staircase, the Simplicity offers you a safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing your stairs.
- The upholstery is available in sand coloured wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The footplate and seat swivel are manually operated as standard.
- A power footplate option is avaialble: SimplicityL
- Clip seat belt as standard.
- Delivered with a manual hinge or Slide Track if required.
- All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Standard features include:
- Sand coloured wipe clean upholstery
- Battery back up, helpful in the event of a power cut
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Folds up to leave the staircase free for other users
- Seat belt, press and click
- Two remote controls, for top and bottom
- Chunky, easy to use operating toggle
- Maximum user weight of 22 stone
- Swivel Seat
- Remote Controls
- Up to 5 metre track
Additional options (when required):
- Manual hinged track
- 5 metre to 7 metre track
- Zero Intrusion Kit (top of stairs)
- Powered footplate (Simplicity L)
- Short Arm (for narrow stairs)
- Extended Seat Post (for tall users)
Other Straight Stairlifts
A safe, stylish and reliable way of overcoming the problem of getting up and down the stairs.View Simplicity+
The narrowest straight stairlift track on the market which can also be installed outdoors.View 1000
With all the features and benefits of the 1000 but with an additional 40kg capacity, for when extra workload is needed.View 1000 XXL
A fully waterproofed stairlift for straight runs of stairs outside.View 1000 Outdoor